I forgot that I’d be out today…I was told to go to a conference, so I’m there today. I will be back by 2:15 for students who were planning to stay today.
- “Grass” by Carl Sandburg — Note Sheet on Reverse
- Complete Note Sheet for “Grass” and turn in… this can be done quietly in groups of 2s and 3s.
- Read your book quietly. Extra copies for many books are on the table if you’ve forgotten yours.
- Work quietly on Hero’s Journey presentation. If you haven’t done the first one yet, you must be ready for Monday. If you’ve done #1 work on #2. It was posted last class and can probably be found in your email as well.
- Poetry Out Loud will occur next class–Be ready.
- Hero’s Journey #1 presentations will happen next class. #2s can as well if we have time
- Read book
Photo on Foter.com